Arugula Ricotta Quiche
1 9 inch pie crust
1 small shallot, chopped
2 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 cup arugula
1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk eggs with 1 tablespoon of water in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
3. Add the shallot, tomatoes, arugula, and red pepper flakes.
4. Stir to make sure blended well.
5. Pour in egg mixture into pie crust.
6. Take a teaspoon and dollop the ricotta cheese all over the uncooked-quiche.
7. Cook for 30 minutes or until set.
8. Cool for 10 minutes and serve warm or cold.