Search This Blog

Monday 30 October 2017

Southern Pimento Cheese Dip

Southern Pimento Cheese Spread


2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
1/4 cup onion, minced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1 small red pepper, diced
salt and black pepper to taste

      1.  Place the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, cayenne pepper, onion, jalapeno, and red pepper into the large bowl.
      2.  Mix until thoroughly combined.
      3.  Season to taste with salt and black pepper.

6 comments:

  1. Yummy! I have wanted to make my own. I pinned this for later and to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy when you make it. A southern dish for a southern gal :-)

      Delete
  2. Now, this is my kind of recipe...easy and delicious! I have always liked a spicy version of pimento cheese spread or dip and your recipe sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like spicy food too. I hope you make it and enjoy :-)

      Delete
  3. This sounds amazing. Will try it over the Christmas holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you and your guests enjoy!

      Delete