Search This Blog

Monday 21 November 2016


Favorite types of teas

For me, I love and have sipped all types of teas.  I really see the value in most teas as long as they are quality made.  On that note my personal favorite teas are
1. Jade Oolongs-  I love the flowery yet subtlety fruity flavor and the complexity of greener oolongs.
2. Sencha- I love the brothy, yet refreshing sweet flavor and the taste of steamed veggies and fresh seaweed. 
3. Matcha-I love the vegetal yet sweet taste with a good caffeine boost from consuming the leaves. 
4. Pouchong-I loves the sweet, mild, floral and fruity flavor.
5. Jasmine Pearl Green- I love the complex yet sweet  floral flavor that comes from a nicely scented jasmine tea.

6. Genmaicha- I love the toasty aroma and nutty flavor that comes from the roasted rice.
7. Silver Needle- I love the sweet, vegetal and delicate flavor.  
8. Darjeeling-I loves the second flush with its full body and muscatel, complex flavor. 

Honorable mentions Puerh teas, Gyokuro, Dragonwell, White Peony, Iron Goddess of Mercy,the list could go on and on.  As you may have noticed I prefer greener oolongs, floral flavors, and Japanese green teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment