Search This Blog

Monday 9 April 2018

Creamy Basil Mint Zucchini Soup

Creamy Basil Mint Zucchini Soup


3 cups vegetable broth
2 pounds of zucchini, sliced
1 tablespoon basil, chopped
2 tablespoons mint
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
salt and pepper
olive oil, garnish

1. In a large saucepan over high heat, combine the broth, zucchini, and herbs.
2. When it reaches a simmer, lower heat to medium-high and cook, uncovered, until zucchini is tender, about 6 minutes.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Puree soup in a food processor.
5. Stir in the ricotta cheese.
6. Season with salt and pepper and gently reheat.
7. Garnish with basil and olive oil; serve.

2 comments:

  1. First time ever you posted something that I guarantee I am not going to make. I hate Zucchini!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens. I have my vegetables I am not fond of either. Thank you for your support :-)

      Delete